Just Five Vendors Accounted for Nearly One Quarter of Vulnerabilities in the First Half of 2019
Request Your Copy Of The 2019 MidYear Vulnerability QuickView Report
11,092 vulnerabilities have been aggregated by VulnDB® with a disclosure date during the first half of 2019.
- Web-related vulnerabilities accounted for 54.5% of those vulnerabilities.
- 34% have public exploits.
- 34% do not have a documented solution.
- 53% can be exploited remotely.
- 2.8% were classified as SCADA vulnerabilities.
- 4.5% were classified as impacting security software.
- 14.7% received CVSSv2 scores of 9.0+.
- Five major vendors accounted for 24.1% of 2019 vulnerabilities so far.
Download the latest Vulnerability report for analysis of:
- Distribution of CVSSv2 scores
- Attack types, exploit availability, location and solutions
- Impact, metrics, & more!
Fill out the form to receive a copy today.